All you need to do is place the item you would like to borrow on hold, and we will contact you to make an appointment for you to pick it up.
You can call the library directly and one of our staff will be happy to place the hold for you, or you can go online, and follow the short steps below to place the hold yourself.
- Go to the library card catalog: click here! and LOG IN.
- Enter your 14-digit library card number (no spaces) and your PIN. Then click LOG IN.
- Once you have logged into your library account, you are now ready to search the card catalog. Type in the title or author of the item you are looking for and click SEARCH
- You will now see a list of items that match your search. If the item you are looking for is available, you can click the PLACE HOLD button.
- Your final step will be to select the library branch where you will pickup your item. Then click SUBMIT HOLD.
How do I pick up my items on hold?
When the item has been returned by the previous borrower, or has been retrieved by one of our staff members from the shelf, we will call you to set up an appointment to pick up the requested titles.
Appointments are set for every 15-minutes during library hours.
When you arrive at your scheduled pickup time, you will need to call the library to let us know you are here.
Main Library - 501-758-1720
Argenta Library - 501-687-1061