Need to print from your phone or tablet? Is your print on your home computer, and you can't get it to our computer lab to print? We have the solution for you! You can now wirelessly print to either of our two physical locations. See below for details.
What file types can I send?
By sending us a file as an attachment, you can print MS Word (doc/ docx), Excel (xls/xlsx), PowerPoint (ppt/pptx),
pdf, jpg, html, txt, png, bmp, email, and website files
- No more than 20 pages per request per day.
- No pornographic or obscene images.
- The file to be printed needs to be sent as an attachment.
- If you wish to print the body of an email, simply forward the email with no attachment.
- Your information and submitted print job will be deleted from our systems immediately after printing.
- To print websites, use the URL in the body of the email with no attachment.
Where do I send my prints?